How Much Life Insurance is Enough?
Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future. Not only can life insurance provide assurance for your family if you are no longer around, there are life insurance policies that offer benefits while you are living.
How much life insurance is right for you in TEXAS?
Based in Prosper, at the Prosper Insurance Center, we understand the life insurance needs of our customers.
The necessity of life insurance depends on your own personal and financial needs. At Prosper Insurance Center we assist and help you determine the type and amount of life insurance that is appropriate for you and your family. Generally, you should consider life insurance if:
- You have a spouse
- You have dependent children
- You have an aging parent or a physically challenged relative who depends on you for support
- Your retirement savings are not enough to insure your spouse’s future against a rising cost of living
- You have a sizable estate
- You own a business
Additional benefits of life insurance other than providing for your loved ones, in case something happens to you include:
- The cash value earned and borrowed from a permanent life insurance policy can be used to help with large expenses, such as a college education or down payment on a home.
- The growth of a cash-value policy is tax-deferred — you do not pay taxes on the cash value accumulation until you withdraw funds from the policy.
- Life insurance can be used to cover funeral expenses and pay estate taxes — consult your tax advisor agent in Prosper for more information.
The right coverage for you in TEXAS is unique – talk to us today at the Prosper Insurance Center: 972-347-5573, and find out how to protect your family and your future with the right life insurance.
To learn more about the different types of Life Insurance or to see what rates are, please visit our Life Insurance page on our website!